Day 2 - Goa

Day 2: 11 April 2009

At 5.30 After perfect Wedding Ceremony; With my eyes numb; I took leave from Azad Bhavan, Well every other person was really excited about visiting Goa, for this Special Weeding!!! So before they took leave, Each on of them was eager spend some good moments at a beach.. So quickly every one got ready, packed, and back on wheels and we back on our saddles and rolled on towards the Dona Paula. Since we new the route well, we were leading the pack, and every one was fallowing us!!

Dolphin Sighting @ Dona Paula!!!
Here it was just amazing for me looking at every one; since I had been here I not much excited; but every one irrespective off Age gap was having Fantastic time!!!! Well Young brigade was having fun and Old team members in there own style looking at the foreign tourist and wondering about there dress Code!!!… It was just fantastic!!! Well when I said to my granny on my wedding; I would gift a similar dress; Every one around has huge smile on thir face; and Expressions on Granny face was worth watching!!!! Amazing Expressions!!!
Location for Bollywood movies...
On a other side Dona Paula Is also one off the most famous Tourist spot in Panaji, The beauty of Dona Paula beach has been enhanced by a spooky past. History tells that the beach was named after Dona Paula de Menzes, daughter of a viceroy..She threw herself off the cliff, when her father Av viceroy refused permission to marry a local fisherman, Gaspar Dias.
Fishing Boats at Dona Paula.
This entire story attracts many tourists and they come here just to feel the sweet pain of love. This beach has also been the location for many Indian movies. , one one can saver the Pictures tic view of Vasco city, as well as Mondovi river merging here with Arabian sea @ Dona Paula; Given this dual attraction thus it has become a popular tourist spots.
A view of Arabian Sea from Dona Paula
We all had some cool Fun at this place and After almost over and hour spent at this place, and post sunset; It was time to bid Abdu to every body… Every one back to there respective vehicles, well Parents and Relatives left towards Hubli, My cousin bro stayed back with me; and we headed back to Panaji…
Sunset @ Dona Paula
Well Girish wanted to Take his wife on a Cruse ride across river Mondovi, but Me and Shid, were not much excited about it, we had been to a cruise earlier, Leaving The Couples alone; we left towards Panaji city.... Just to drive through the Beautiful streets of Panaji, Especially during night… I with my cousin and shid with kiran took off towards the unknown streets of Panaji… Well Goa/Panaji comes to life after Sun sets also, till late night busing with beautiful colors!! Just see the Pick below!!!
River Mondovi @ Night
Goa offers a great nightlife and I love the party scene here. I have by far visited all possible hang outs here however my favorite place is definitely Paradiso. Situated on a hill top in Anjuna, its one of the most rocking place in Goa. Being at a considerable height it offers a panoramic view of the sea.
Star Cruises On Revier Mondavi!!!
Amazingly Goan people are famous for their cooperation. You ask for some help and you get more in return. We came across one such guy. It was already dark so just to make sure we take the right route, we asked a local guy in Panjim for confirmation. The poor chap literally drew a detailed map to explain the route.
Lady of Immaculate Conception Church @ Night After
After the cruse, Giri called us, then we head back towards Panaji, after getting back to the Resort took a nice hot water bath. We decide to head towards one of the many restaurants at the banks Calangute Beach for dinner. We had best dinner which we can get, at Peters Shacks, @ Calangute Beach; I don’t know why I head to these Shacks on my every visit to Goa, but I wonder is it the hospitality offered? Or is it my attachment to this place keeps drawing me back to the blissful seaside. Maybe it’s just me and my habit of getting attached to things, people and places I love.
Solingen church with Colorful Lights..
After dinner we all went on a long walk along side the lonely beach; and then back to the Resort by 11:30PM.We had a comfortable room on the ground floor, beautifully done up. A small attached balcony had a view of the pool; Most of the resorts in Goa are done in a Indo-Portuguese architecture with modern amenities inside the room, making stay a pleasure. After Brief discussion on Tomorrows plans, we all signed off for the day and hit the bed by midnight!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pune Calling -Route deatils!!!!

Journey are a way of life!! A man with Machine

One Life To Ride